09 February 2011

Freshers' Flu.

Well, the food poisoning appears to have turned into something quite a bit worse.  Whether it is the endearingly titled "Freshers' Flu" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freshers%27_Flu) as the Brits on my hall insist, or something completely different, it currently prevents me from assuming a vertical position.  It has also caused me to lose my voice, which a few too many people have seemed happy about... Anyway, I am being very well-looked after by some of the folks on my hall; their care plus the giant Cadbury bar I keep close at hand should nurse me back to health in no time.  My mom, in her ever-present prescience, also thought to send cold care medication along with my camera, so hopefully I will have something more interesting to post about soon!  I'd put pictures here, but my ceiling, I'm sorry to say, is not terribly fascinating.

I apologize in advance for the lack of posting which may follow in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment